Building a business by selling items online? Is customizing your page the way you desire not possible due to the limited options? Try Cartflows and you will be able to get your desired customization done.
I’ve used the Cartflows for a long time now, and I must say it has helped me a lot! With the current level of upgrades, it has become the best software for creating WordPress sales funnels.
Thanks to Cartflows, I’ve been able to earn a lot of profit from the web market, as well as customize my website the way I desire while keeping my stress level to a minimum. The amazing features offered by Cartflows are worth the money!
In this article, I would provide you with a detailed cartflows review of everything regarding this online platform, including its prices, pros and cons, and much more. You’ll furthermore gain an insight into not only what everything it has to offer and its features but also how it works.
In this article, we will talk about:
- About CartFlows
- What are smart funnels, check-out offers, and cart abandonment recovery?
- What are the benefits of using CartFlows?
- What are its integrations and best alternatives?
- Pros and Cons
- What are its pricing plans?
- Finally, we will see which one is better for you.
Cartflows Overview With Pricing And Alternatives In 2021:
Pages and Flows:
Cartflows allow you to make the flows portable which indicates that you can utilize the import/export functionality to any other website with the use of flows. All you gotta do is to visit the dashboard in WordPress and click on the Flows option.
You can use the import and export buttons to import and export the structure as well as the settings of the flow.
In the latest version of the Cartflows, it is possible for you to import the flows along with the content from the Export/Import option.
- Export Flow: You can export a flow by clicking on the export option. You can also do it by simply hovering your mouse on the flow and then an export link appears. By clicking on that link you can automatically download it. JSON file on your gadget.
- Import Flow: You can import a flow, you have to click on the import option and then upload the JSON file which includes the flow, and then click on import. Once the flow is uploaded, there will be a success message on your screen.
Step 2: Visit back to the flows and you can find the imported flow in it available in draft mode.
Every page builder deals with the content differently. However, since you possess the Import/Export functionality you can shift your templates around several websites.
Steps to set up pre-checkout upsell in Cartflows:
- Step 1: Navigate to CartFlows ( WordPress Dashboard ) > Flows > your_flow > Edit the Checkout Page -> Navigate to Checkout Offer tab -> enable the Enable Checkout Offer option > select your product under Select Product option.
- Step 2: Visit the Checkout Page on the frontend. Once you are done with filling in the details, now when you click on Proceed to Checkout an offer popup will be displayed.
For Importing flow template:
- Step 1: Choose your favorite Page Builder that you want to design the CartFlows step pages. For selecting the page builder navigate to the CartFlows [WordPress Menu] -> Settings.
- Step 2: Now, navigate to the CartFlows [WordPress menu] -> Flows.
- Step 3: Click on the Add New button on the top of the screen to view the templates for the page builder that you have selected in Step 1.
- Step 4: As you click on the button a template library appears in the popup containing the templates.
- Step 5: Now, hover over to the template that you want to import and click on the import button. This will start importing the Flows template.
The Above mentioned steps will help you to import the ready-made flow templates for all the Page Builders that have been mentioned at the start of this article.
For Importing step template:
- Step 1: Navigate to your flow in which you want to import the new step. As mentioned in the screenshot, we have used the flow name Test Flow.
- Step 2: Click on the Add New Step button. This will display the same popup but it will display only the templates. Such as Landing, Checkout, Option, Upsell, Downsell and Thank you pages.
- Step 3: A template library will be opened in the popup
- Step 4: Select the step category from the menu. Using this you can decide which page template you want to import.
- Step 5: Hover on the template that you want to import and click on the import button and the importing process will be started.
During the process of importing the flow templates or step templates for the page builder you desire, there is a chance that you might receive some sort of error messages or notices. There is nothing to worry about about those messages.
- You can create styled service checkout pages, styled product checkout flows for booking an appointment.
- You can do all of these things and more thanks to Cart Flows because it gives you a front-end interface sort of firing editing WooCommerce funnels.
- Some of the advanced features are integrated and are all buttoned up and ready to go for you.
- We’ve even got a frictionless checkout experience. The whole Checkout page happens on one page.
- It’s elegant, it’s clean and it’s distraction-free meaning that it’s just the information that the buyer needs to make the sale and that’s it there for them to make the sale of your product. So it’s pretty genius.
- We’ve got order bumps on the Checkout and then, of course, we’ve got upsells that continues right after the checkout experience.
- One thing is there’s quite a lot of training included with Cartflows and it hasn’t been released just yet.
- The training is coming for all the Cartflows buyers and it looks like a lot of great staff which will be helpful in your business.
CartFlows Review With Pricing Plans:
Now there are differences between free Cartflows and pro Cartflows. First and foremost let’s answer the question: do you need Cartflows Pro and pay for it? No, you do not.
The free version gives you a lot of good features which for most of us will be far more than good enough but if you look at their website they do have a free and pro where the big parts are the number of templates you have upsells and downsells are available in Pro and not in for free.
You also get order bombs, customized full checkout, a two-step checkout, and cart abandonment.
I don’t know if it’s free or not because they do have a free plug-in for this thing. A/B testing, custom fields, and reordering about with that are very important for some of us.
Those are the really big things but down-timers not that big of a deal because I can use other tools for that. There are differences between free and pro for most of us.
This will be good enough but if you need to upsell pages, if you need customizations and the styles of the checkout form itself and things in between do get pro. It is very fairly priced software. WooCommerce Cartflows page is fully customized to the specific campaign.
Pricing Plans Overview
Cartflows Pros And Cons
- You can have as many Checkout pages, Thank You Pages, Upsell, and Downsells as you’d like which becomes pretty handy when you want style built-in for specific campaigns.
- You can use affiliate marketing through Cartflows software for building your business and gaining sales profits for your business.
- You can even sell subscriptions with Cartflows and it works great with it where you can make so much money.
- There are so many funnels out there like Clickfunnels, Karta, etc but Cartflows does the best job among them all.
- One of the biggest advantages for Cartflows is WooCommerce+Element Pro+Cartflows = Money Making Machine.
- It is one of the best sales funnels with one-click order bumps.
- You even have conversion-tested checkout as well.
- It also offers unlimited Upsells and Downsells to customize your products.
- It has great analytics and tracking which quickly gets you high-performing offers and your website offers to improve conversions.
- It has templates for everything where you can choose any of your proven high-converting performance designs to set your sales on fire.
- You can have only one checkout page per flow.
- The biggest bummer is how caching works any specific Cart Flows both the checkout pages and the upsells and downsells you will have to exclude them specially and individually from the cache both on the plug-ins and on the server site.
- For example, if you host in the P engine or flywheel you will have to ask your hosting provider to whitelist this part and WooCommerce will just give you the spinning beach ball of death and never load. So, one will have to exclude them from caches.
- These things only have customized abilities that you can have without going into full CSS. So, if you want to fully tweak all of these things up let’s say not to give this a border but only underline etc you will have to go with Custom CSS. If you do want to fully customize these things.
- I don’t like using their templates only because I like full customization ability. I do prefer Elementor so I prefer working with that for better than with their templates.
CartFlows Top Alternatives & Competitors In 2021
Looking for the best alternative to CartFlow? We have listed some best alternatives of CartFlow with amazing features.
Cartflows vs Clickfunnels
Now let’s compare the amazing features of Cartflows with Clickfunnels.
Plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce
CartFlows expects you to have a site on WordPress and WooCommerce. Consequently, on the off chance that you as of now have a WordPress site, everything gets simpler for you. Moreover, you additionally don’t need to learn separate programming just to utilize a module.
Ready to import templates
Pre-planned layouts are remembered for CartFlows to make your funnels seriously intriguing. It comprises 4 layouts in the free form and 6 formats for the paid adaptation.
You can utilize these layouts on page manufacturers like Elementor, Divi Builder, Beaver Builder, Thrive Architect, and Gutenberg.
1 click order bumps
Welcome on more clients by giving extra on the checkout page to improve the probability of more change. You can add request knocks like free things, items, preparing programs, or maintenance agreements.
After a client finishes the checkout page, you can give more proposals to upsells. Such contributions are beneficial during one-time offers, strategically pitching, more extravagant programming, costly items in enormous amounts, and more.
ClickFunnels likewise gives you 1-click upsells where you can present new items or additional items on your checkout page and offer a rebate on these things.
Lessen the quantity of cart surrender by making a non-befuddling and direct checkout measure for clients through request structures. You can utilize a 2-venture request structure or the regular style to store lead information to retarget the clients.
Make and deal with your associate program productively utilizing the subsidiary community. You can likewise make member connects that apply on pipe explicit pages that offshoots can share to accumulate more deals.
You can utilize the Automation tab to set up email messages alongside their groupings to reconnect with your clients. Additionally, there’s a choice to produce email warnings also on the off chance that somebody makes a buy.
More Cartflows Alternative…
When it comes to building a sales funnel, WooFunnels is a pretty prominent option for a WooCommerce Store.
This plugin can be really helpful in attracting a lot of leads as well as bring about an improvement in how your store performs.
WooFunnels is a pretty powered packed solution that offers various features like the sales funnel builder, the option to upsell, customize the checkout page, and great customer support.
With the A/B testing offered by the platform, you can figure out which of the sales funnel is working the best. You also get three pricing options to choose from, and it starts from as low as $199 per year.
3. Thrive Membership
With access to a plethora of tools in order to improve the conversions and leads, Thrive Membership is one of the best alternatives when it comes to CartFlows.
This all-inclusive suite is full of impressive and incredible plugins, themes, and tools. You get access to constant updates and fresh plugins easily.
There isn’t a need to be a tech expert with knowledge about coding in order to build websites and landing pages with Thrive Membership.
By using the Thrive Architect, it is easy to create pages with the drag-and-drop feature. With the Thrive Theme Builder, you get access to the Shapeshift themes, and Thrive Optimize can be used for the A/B testing.
Thrive Quiz Builder lets you engage with the visitors on your site, whereas Thrive Leads enables you to create the opt-in forms. With the Thrive Ultimatum, you can boost sales, and Thrive Ovation can help you with managing the testimonials.
The Headline Optimizer and Clever Widgets let you optimize the site, and Thrive Apprentice lets you create professional-looking courses. You can manage the WordPress comments with the Thrive Comments.
Their pricing starts from about $19 per month for about 25 personal websites.
Retainful is next in our list of alternatives to Carflows. It can be integrated easily with WooCommrce and Shopify.
The platform lets you recover the abandoned cart by sending constant reminders to the customers via email and urging them to come again to the website and continue with the payment process. The recovery emails can be personalized and scheduled.
It also lets you launch a referral program for boosting sales. You also get detailed analysis in real-time, with which you can quickly analyze both increments as well as the decrement of the store. Their customer support is incredible, and they offer three pricing plans that start from $15 every month (annual billing).
SamCart is a platform that offers a drag and drops checkout option that is helpful in improving the rate of conversion on the website. It also lets you integrate with your favorite tools in order to let your website run smoothly.
You also get various sales page templates that are pre-designed, helping you to attract a lot more customers.
Their tools also boost the revenue of your stores. You also get an email and chat options for connecting to the support teams and three paid plans that start from about $49 each month. Before you commit to the product, you also get a free trial of 14 days.
Cartflows Facebook User Reviews
New CartFlows Update – And it's 🔥
Easily add an email optin step to your funnels and prefill out checkout forms.
Also, a gorgeous new template pack to show off these new features.
Lots of hot new features are coming, this is just the start. https://t.co/fUCNryDg8L
— CartFlows (@CartFlows) February 11, 2020
FAQs Related To CartFlows Review:
✅ What is CartFlows best for?
CartFlows is one of the best and easiest ways to sell products and services on your website. It's a sales funnels builder for WordPress which allows you to build easy and quick sales funnels using your page builder of choice. They even offer a 30-day money-back guarantee too.
🔥 Is CartFlows worth it?
Yes, it is worth it. CartFlows is easy to learn which lets you create amazing-looking flows in minutes. It is built to work inside WordPress where you don't have to learn any new software. The pricing plans offer advanced features that help you build sales funnels and also you can sell products and services on your website.
⚡ Are there any limitations on the number of funnels built-in?
Apparently no, there are no limitations on the number of funnels built. CartFlows has amazing pricing plans where you can build an unlimited number of funnels.
🎉 Can CartFlows be used as a standalone solution without WordPress?
No, it is necessary to install CartFlows on WordPress website.
💼 Does CartFlows have a lifetime deal?
Cartflows offer a limited time offer besides the yearly plan. You can check the lifetime plan on our site.
👍 Q. Who should use CartFlows?
CartFlows was made for anyone who wants to sell something on the internet. You may be up and running in as little as 20 minutes, regardless of your skill level.
🤩 Q. Can I use CartFlows for my client website?
Yes you can! In fact that is one of the main reasons Cartflow was created.
🤑 Q. What payment gateways does CartFlows support?
CartFlows is a solution for everyone in this situation. CartFlows works with any WooCommerce payment gateway, including Auth.Net, iDeal via Mollie, PayPal, Stripe, and Cash on Delivery for one-click upsells. Square support is still being worked on.
🥸 Q. Is it possible to pay for subscriptions with CartFlows?
CartFlows integrates with WooCommerce's existing payment gateways and extensions. It's compatible with WooCommerce's official Subscriptions addon.
🙌 Q. Does CartFlows work with Shopify?
CartFlows only works with WordPress right now.
👉 Q. What is CartFlows plugin?
The plugin enhances the WooCommerce checkout process by introducing high-converting landing pages that give you more selling possibilities. You'll be able to sell both digital and physical products, as well as create high-converting landing pages that entice potential members to join.
🙏 Q. How do I use CartFlows in WordPress?
Cartflows.zip should be placed in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Then activate the plugin in WordPress by going to the Plugins menu. Make sure that caching is turned off on your checkout and thank you pages.
👀 Q. What is the best way to use CartFlows with WooCommerce?
Checkout fields can be pre-filled, Products can be added using a URL. Delete the data associated with the plugin, Clone a flow or a step. Split Testing using CartFlows, Checkout Order should be replaced. Import and export are two different things, Checkout from all over the world.
🌱 Q. How do I activate Cartflow pro?
CartFlows Pro is a plugin that extends the CartFlows Free plugin and adds more features to it. You can activate the license of CartFlows Pro from WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > CartFlows Pro > Activate License.
☄️ Q. Does CartFlows work with Thrive Architect?
Yes, CartFlows is compatible with Thrive Architect, and they also offer several templates that you can download and use with the software.
🍂 Q. How Many Sales Funnels Can I Make With CartFlows?
Most ordinary users have less than three funnels on a single website, so CartFlows felt that this was the ideal quantity. Power users may require more than three, thus CartFlows Pro allows you to create an unlimited number of funnels. Additional checkout styles, checkout field control, order bumps, one-click upsells/downsells, quantity changer, variable product selection, pro templates, training, and more are all available.
💫 Q. What is CartFlows's tech stack?
The technologies that are used by CartFlows are: JetPack, WooCommerce, jQuery Migrate, Amazon Simple Email Service.
🔥 Q. What can CartFlow be used for?
Anything is possible! You can make money by selling information products, digital downloads, subscriptions, coaching, or physical goods. You can sell everything you can imagine.
✨ Q. How do I install CartFlows?
Simply navigate to the Plugins menu > Add New on the network admin dashboard. CartFlows is a plugin that you should install. Then return to Plugin Installer from the Installing Plugin screen. To activate the plugin, go to the site admin screen of the site where you want it to be activated. Select CartFlows from the Plugins menu and then press the Activate button.
🎋 Q. How do I get a lifetime subscription to CartFlows Pro?
Sign in to your CartFlows account then from the Sidebar, select the Subscriptions option, a list of your active Subscriptions will appear. On the banner, click the Upgrade to Lifetime option.
🏆 Q. Is CartFlows compatible with my theme?
CartFlows was supposed to operate with all WordPress themes because it disables the header and footer on all funnel levels, even though they haven't tested every theme. If you have any problems with your particulate theme, their support team will be pleased to help you.
🧩 Q. Is CartFlows compatible with Facebook's pixel?
Any custom script can be added to each stage. CartFlows also works with Pixel Caffeine and PixelYourSitePro, both of which are available for free.
🎖 Q. Is CartFlows compatible with the page builder I'm using?
All page builders should be compatible with CartFlows. Although they provide templates for the most common page builders, you can also use your own designs using your preferred page builder.
Conclusion: CartFlows Review | Is CartFlows The Best WordPress Sales Funnel Builder?
The funnel building is the core aspect if you are thinking of stepping into the online business. Therefore you must be very sure about how you create your website and keep it simple, smooth, and graceful at the same time.
Hence, you need to pick your tools wisely, and when it comes to picking tools for website designing, Cartflows is a symbol of excellence and uniqueness. It enhances your platform such that you can get ideas into reality.
It is a very good platform and is very helpful. I’ve been using it for quite a long time now for optimizing my website in every way possible and will suggest the same.
However, it always comes to your own experience, so don’t just go by my words but try it yourself. I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed
CartFlows Extended Walkthrough Tutorial
How To Make A Custom WooCommerce Checkout Page With Elementor
Cart Abandonment Recovery For WooCommerce From CartFlows
How To Add Product Options To Your WooCommerce Checkout – Double Your Average Order Value