Building a business by selling items online? Is customizing your page the way you desire not possible due to the limited options? Try Cartflows and you will be able to get your desired customization done.
I’ve used the Cartflows for a long time now, and I must say it has helped me a lot! With the current level of upgrades, it has become the best software for creating WordPress sales funnels.
Thanks to Cartflows, I’ve been able to earn a lot of profit from the web market, as well as customize my website the way I desire while keeping my stress level to a minimum. The amazing features offered by Cartflows are worth the money!
In this article, I would provide you with a detailed review of everything regarding this online platform, including its prices, pros and cons, and much more. You’ll furthermore gain an insight into not only what everything it has to offer and its features but also how it works.
In this article, we will talk about:
- About CartFlows
- What are smart funnels, check out offers and cart abandonment recovery?
- What are the benefits of using CartFlows?
- What are its integrations and best alternatives?
- Pros and Cons
- What are its pricing plans?
- Finally, we will see which one is better for you.
WordPress is a program that could be turned into an online selling platform with the necessary tools in hand. Most of the plugin tools are simply focused on sales instead of the optimization of the entire process of transformation. But then, that’s where the Cartflows can reach to help you out.
Sales funnels are a platform that begins from awareness of your brand and helps you to transform it to beyond just sales.
Its wonderful aspects and key pages can help you to optimize your page and make it even better for the visitors as well as for you when it comes to managing the sales funnel.
Cartflows enable you to utilize the pre-built pages which one can import in just one click. You can then customize these pre-built pages according to your taste and use them to create your desired page.
Apart from pre-built pages, it also offers you distinct remarkable features such as pre and post-sales optimization of funnels, frictionless checkout which enables you to reduce distractions, detailed customization choices for each and every step for your sales funnels. Including discounts in the checkout processes, etc.
The Cartflows is available in both free as well as a premium option. Nevertheless, it offers a fixed number of features in the free version and also restricts you from availing the discounts and enhancing your checkout space.
If you desire to customize your sales funnel full-fledged you can opt for the premium plan of Cartflows.
Pages and Flows:
Cartflows allow you to make the flows portable which indicates that you can utilize the import/export functionality to any other website with the use of flows. All you gotta do is to visit the dashboard in WordPress and click on the Flows option.
You can use the import and export buttons to import and export the structure as well as the settings of the flow.
In the latest version of the Cartflows, it is possible for you to import the flows along with the content from the Export/Import option.
- Export Flow: You can export a flow by clicking on the export option. You can also do it by simply hovering your mouse on the flow and then an export link appears. By clicking on that link you can automatically download it. JSON file on your gadget.
- Import Flow: You can import a flow, you have to click on the import option and then upload the JSON file which includes the flow, and then click on import. Once the flow is uploaded, there will be a success message on your screen.
Step 2: Visit back to the flows and you can find the imported flow in it available in draft mode.
Every page builder deals with the content differently. However, since you possess the Import/Export functionality you can shift your templates around several websites.
This is one of the best aspects available on the Cartflows that will enable you to improve the transformation rates of your funnels. The common procedure of a funnel builder platform is that it includes an order page and is later followed by down-sell and upsell pages.
In the common process, whenever the customer decides the upsell of the down-sell page, what happens is that the following page that appears is subsequently the same upsell page.
But this is not the case when it comes to the smart funnel feature. In the smart funnel, each time a customer makes a choice regarding the upsell or the down-sell page sequence, depending on their answers, these choices can be directed to a new upsell page option.
Accordingly, this makes the journey of every customer through the funnel different according to their choices.
Suppose, if a customer intends to choose the first upsell page and clicks on the yes button, it will open the next upsell page flow with various options.
But if the customer does not intend to choose the first upsell page and clicks on the no button, then a flow 2 upsell page opens with completely different options available. This is an extremely beneficial strategy as it provides various options and provides a varied persona to the customers.
Using the Cartflows, it is very easy to do all of this. Once you have completed customizing and naming the pages, you can deal with the sequencing with the help of conditional redirecting features as various funnel paths.
Another outstanding feature is available on the Cartflows platform that avails you to come up with unique bundled offers for your product checkouts which can be made available at specific discounts.
Whenever a customer makes an order for a particular product, this special bundle page will appear on the web.
It may include other colors and sizes available at a huge discount price. The customization of the entire page for accepting or declining an offer with the help of custom text.
The checkout offer page is well suited for sellers in some nations as one can create various checkout offers with the help of some payment methods which doesn’t make use of one-click upsell.
Steps to set up pre-checkout upsell in Cartflows:
- Step 1: Navigate to CartFlows ( WordPress Dashboard ) > Flows > your_flow > Edit the Checkout Page -> Navigate to Checkout Offer tab -> enable the Enable Checkout Offer option > select your product under Select Product option.
- Step 2: Visit the Checkout Page on the frontend. Once you are done with filling in the details, now when you click on Proceed to Checkout an offer popup will be displayed.
Cart Abandonment Recovery:
Cart Abandonment starts when a consumer selects a product and adds it to the cart and comes to an end when the consumer returns to buy it. The cart abandonment flow is an attempt at the email recovery process which is done when the customer has abandoned the cart.
Recovering abandoned carts is one of the crucial problems in the online business to extract as many earnings as possible from the web business traffic.
With conversion-optimized, proven, and excellent checkout pages, Cartflows has succeeded in recovering the majority of the abandoned carts as its features minimize the frictions and have obtained the trust of the consumers.
You can customize the checkout pages entirely and could discard any demand by the payment processor, which seems to be unavoidable. Therefore the customer experiences are smooth and are less distracted from the page and there are fewer possibilities of them leaving the page due to demotivating aspects.
The testimonial aspect which is added to the checkout page brings about a huge difference as it boosts the trust of the clients and also the money-back guarantee makes them put their faith into it. Even a slight 10-15% increase in the recovery of abandoned carts can make a massive difference in the business.
You can find a plugin that is offered by Cartflows in the WordPress stockroom which can be installed separately on any woo-commerce shop.
You can install it and then you will find a new option on the woo-commerce is ‘Cart Abandonment.’ You can set all the recovery mails and settings to recover the maximum number of abandoned carts.
Cartflows’ most prominent feature is its templates. The quality of its templates proves the significance of the creator of the Astra theme in WordPress.
The themes in Cartflows are contemporary, responsive, and absolutely elegant. The templates are extremely well organized and are divided into different categories such as upsell pages, check out pages, downsell pages, thank you pages, and landing pages. This is a very helpful aspect and comes in handy while developing a funnel page.
Cartflows has provided ready-to-go templates for some of the funnel builders such as Elementor, DIVI, Beaver Builder & Guttenberg, and you can import them from the library of Cartflows. However, if you want a template for Thrive Architect you have to log in to that website, and then you will have to download the template as a zip file.
You can import both the flow as well as the step templates by using the following steps:
For Importing flow template:
- Step 1: Choose your favorite Page Builder that you want to design the CartFlows step pages. For selecting the page builder navigate to the CartFlows [WordPress Menu] -> Settings.
- Step 2: Now, navigate to the CartFlows [WordPress menu] -> Flows.
- Step 3: Click on the Add New button on the top of the screen to view the templates for the page builder that you have selected in Step 1.
- Step 4: As you click on the button a template library appears in the popup containing the templates.
- Step 5: Now, hover over to the template that you want to import and click on the import button. This will start importing the Flows template.
The Above mentioned steps will help you to import the ready-made flow templates for all the Page Builders that have been mentioned at the start of this article.
For Importing step template:
- Step 1: Navigate to your flow in which you want to import the new step. As mentioned in the screenshot, we have used the flow name Test Flow.
- Step 2: Click on the Add New Step button. This will display the same popup but it will display only the templates. Such as Landing, Checkout, Option, Upsell, Downsell and Thank you pages.
- Step 3: A template library will be opened in the popup
- Step 4: Select the step category from the menu. Using this you can decide which page template you want to import.
- Step 5: Hover on the template that you want to import and click on the import button and the importing process will be started.
During the process of importing the flow templates or step templates for the page builder you desire, there is a chance that you might receive some sort of error messages or notices. There is nothing to worry about those messages.
Carflows comes up with a feature that allows you to export our templates for our sales funnels. Now, what does it mean? It means that you can share your funnels or even design funnels and sell them.
There are so many marketplaces out there where you can sell them on your websites and elegant themes are coming out with a marketplace where you can sell your designs.
So, I think it’s a great opportunity for designers to use their skills and design sales funnels for small businesses or even consultants and entrepreneurs.
Cartflows is the software which you use to create sales funnels and the sales software which we use in Cartflows and you should buy it.
Cartflows is a plug-in that turns your WordPress site into a powerful sales funnel builder using WooCommerce to process payments and page builder tools that you already use whether it can be a page builder or elementor or Divi.
The features you get outshine most of the page builders on the market today. You can build sales funnels with order bumps, upsells, and downsells without paying a huge amount on a page builder. It’s an incredible option for beginners.
- Cartflows is an essential funnel creation that works inside or with WooCommerce to help you build out these funnel pages.
- It can do the actual landing pages where you can use them for Checkout pages, Thank You pages, Upsells, Downsells, and everything in between which is pretty cool.
- You can create styled service checkout pages, styled product checkout flows for booking an appointment.
- You can do all of these things and more thanks to Cart Flows because it gives you a front-end interface sort of firing editing WooCommerce funnels.
- Some of the advanced features are integrated and are all buttoned up and ready to go for you.
- We’ve even got a frictionless checkout experience. The whole Checkout page happens on one page.
- It’s elegant, it’s clean and it’s distraction-free meaning that it’s just the information that the buyer needs to make the sale and that’s it there for them to make the sale of your product. So it’s pretty genius.
- We’ve got order bumps on the Checkout and then, of course, we’ve got upsells that continue right after the checkout experience.
- One thing is there’s quite a lot of training included with Cartflows and it hasn’t been released just yet.
- The training is coming for all the Cartflows buyers and it looks like a lot of great staff which will be helpful in your business.
Ease of Use
Cartflows are super easy to use and very simple to understand.
Some of the features that are important about Cartflows plug-in are they’ve created a ton of templates and they are creating a lot more so you can just import them on, you can tweak the way you want to and put your content on them and you’re ready to go and these templates are all made using some of the most popular page builders out there.
My preferred page builder is Elementor. I like Elementor and cart flow uses Elementor so it works well.
I can explain to you what a flow looks like in Cartflows. So, you have the traffic coming into a landing page where you’re promoting a product and then the user clicks to go to purchase the product and everything happens on one page.
There’s no add to cart or view to cart or to change quantities in or different pages or update that. There’s none of that. It’s all a one-page easy thing to do.
Then you have options for upsells you know where you’d like to make that a combo meal we’re all familiar with that fast food checkout experience and cart flows enables you to give that experience to your buyers which results in higher sales per transaction and more revenue per transaction which is really what you’re after and of course at the end of its a Thank you page. x
The customer service is great in Cart flows where you even have live chat support where the response time is fast and pretty accurate to the users.
All your queries can be answered through email and the live chat process. They also have an active Facebook group where the co-founder himself answers your queries regarding the product.
Cartflows helps and supports documentation is pretty decent with lots of insight articles one could refer to and their official YouTube channel has many tutorial videos which cover most of the important features which are planned very well and documented well and updated accordingly from time to time.
CartFlows Pricing Plans:
Now there are differences between free Cartflows and pro Cartflows. First and foremost let’s answer the question: do you need Cartflows Pro and pay for it? No, you do not.
The free version gives you a lot of good features which for most of us will be far more than good enough but if you look at their website they do have a free and pro where the big parts are the number of templates you have upsells and downsells are available in Pro and not in for free.
You also get order bombs, customized full checkout, a two-step checkout, and cart abandonment.
I don’t know if it’s free or not because they do have a free plug-in for this thing. A/B testing, custom fields, and reordering about with that are very important for some of us.
Those are the really big things but down-timers not that big of a deal because I can use other tools for that. There are differences between free and pro for most of us.
This will be good enough but if you need to upsell pages, if you need customizations and the styles of the checkout form itself and things in between do get pro. It is very fairly priced software. WooCommerce Cartflows page is fully customized to the specific campaign.
CartFlows Pro Plan
- It has different plans which are further divided into three types:
- It costs $199 per year with a single site license.
- It costs $ 999 with 30 site licenses.
Features of CartFlows Plan
- Build unlimited Funnels.
- Premium Templates.
- Conversions Optimised Checkout.
- Checkout Fields Editor.
- Checkout Offers.
- One-Click Order Bump.
- One-Click Upsell and Downsell.
- Cart Abandonment.
- Top-Notch Support.
- Amazing User Community.
- Great Documentation and Video Tutorials.
Pros and Cons
- You can have as many Checkout pages, Thank You Pages, Upsell, and Downsells as you’d like which becomes pretty handy when you want style built-in for specific campaigns.
- You can use affiliate marketing through Cartflows software for building your business and gaining sales profits for your business.
- You can even sell subscriptions with Cartflows and it works great with it where you can make so much money.
- There are so many funnels out there like Clickfunnels, Karta, etc but Cartflows does the best job among them all.
- One of the biggest advantages for Cartflows is WooCommerce+Element Pro+Cartflows = Money Making Machine.
- It is one of the best sales funnels with one-click order bumps.
- You even have conversion-tested checkout as well.
- It also offers unlimited Upsells and Downsells to customize your products.
- It has great analytics and tracking which quickly gets you high-performing offers and your website offers to improve conversions.
- It has templates for everything where you can choose any of your proven high-converting performance designs to set your sales on fire.
- You can have only one checkout page per flow.
- The biggest bummer is how caching works any specific Cart Flows both the checkout pages and the upsells and downsells you will have to exclude them specially and individually from the cache both on the plug-ins and on the server site.
- For example, if you host in the P engine or flywheel you will have to ask your hosting provider to whitelist this part and WooCommerce will just give you the spinning beach ball of death and never load. So, one will have to exclude them from caches.
- These things only have customized abilities that you can have without going into full CSS. So, if you want to fully tweak all of these things up let’s say not to give this a border but only underline etc you will have to go with Custom CSS. If you do want to fully customize these things.
- I don’t like using their templates only because I like full customization ability. I do prefer Elementor so I prefer working with that for better than with their templates.
FAQs Related To CartFlows:
✅ What is CartFlows best for?
CartFlows is one of the best and easiest ways to sell products and services on your website. It's a sales funnels builder for WordPress which allows you to build easy and quick sales funnels using your page builder of choice. They even offer a 30-day money-back guarantee too.
🔥 Is CartFlows worth it?
Yes, it is worth it. CartFlows is easy to learn which lets you create amazing-looking flows in minutes. It is built to work inside WordPress where you don't have to learn any new software. The pricing plans offer advanced features that help you build sales funnels and also you can sell products and services on your website.
⚡ Are there any limitations on the number of funnels built-in?
Apparently no, there are no limitations on the number of funnels built. CartFlows has amazing pricing plans where you can build an unlimited number of funnels.
🎉 Can CartFlows be used as standalone solution without WordPress?
No, it is necessary to install CartFlows on WordPress website.
💼 Does CartFlows have a lifetime deal?
Cartflows offer a limited time offer besides the yearly plan. You can check the lifetime plan on our site.
Conclusion: CartFlows Review | Is CartFlows The Best WordPress Sales Funnel Builder?
The funnel building is the core aspect if you are thinking of stepping into the online business. Therefore you must be very sure about how you create your website and keep it simple, smooth, and graceful at the same time.
Hence, you need to pick your tools wisely, and when it comes to picking tools for website designing, Cartflows is a symbol of excellence and uniqueness. It enhances your platform such that you can get ideas into reality.
It is a very good platform and is very helpful. I’ve been using it for quite a long time now for optimizing my website in every way possible and will suggest the same.
However, it always comes to your own experience, so don’t just go by my words but try it yourself. I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed